|134 Birkdale Road - Northshore - Auckland
Counselling Birkdale - North Shore - Auckland
Hi! I am Phil, an experienced counsellor and family therapist in Birkdale, North Shore, Auckland.
I see individuals, couples and families. I work with people of all ages and have a specialty in supporting people to recover form destructive relationships.
I provide an environment of empathy, support, and trust. I wish to help you feel at ease to explore what has been going on for you and the goals you would like to work towards.
I support people with a range of issues such as:
Anger management, anxiety, depression, grief, relationship issues, ptsd, recovering from destructive relationships, dealing with someone with narcissistic personality disorder.
Qualifications and registrations
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Diploma in the Theory and Practice of Counselling (2008)
- BA (Hons) Combined Studies (Psychology) (2001)
- Other Diplomas in: Nutrition, Philosophy, Business management.
- ✓ Career Counselling
- ✓ Coaching
- ✓ Counselling
- ✓ Life Coaching
- ✓ Mindfulness
- ✓ Online counselling
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
My fee is:
- $110 per one hour session of individual counselling
- $120 for couples
- $130 for 3 or more people
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 8pm|
|Thursday||9am - 8pm|
|Friday||9am - 8pm|